We have another long list of new features for you this week!
Automatic appointment invitations
If you go to the Practice details section of your Organisation settings, there is a new option to automatically offer patients an appointment if they submit certain answers. You can specify the type of request, the answers required, the appointment type offered and how far ahead in the future the patient can book.
Additional auto-assignment rules
Now you can assign types of request (e.g. medical, admin) or subtypes of request (e.g. acute presentation, chronic condition) to members or teams within your organisation. You can find the auto-assignment option in the Practice details section of your Organisation settings.
View a patient's open requests
When you search for a patient in the Patient management page, you can now see their currently active requests as well as their previous history.
When booking an appointment, you can now filter the types of appointment that are shown based on delivery type, service type or service category. Filters will be automatically applied depending on the sign-off option you select.
Other new features:
- You can now respond to panic button alerts. Other users in your organisation will see that you have responded
- Copy Quick Access links to put on your practice website so patients can start a new request instantly
- Update a patient's bedbound and carehome status from the Patient management page
- No longer a requirement for a dependant's registered organisation or postcode to match the parent account
- New image viewer with improved functionality
- New confirmation when an existing signoff message will be overwritten
- Fixed a bug where images were not saved to a patient's health record when using task messaging
- UI improvements and other bug fixes
Please sign in to leave a comment.