Create your Anima account
- Open the Anima desktop program and click Create account:
- Enter your NHS email address and a password that you will remember - make sure it is at least 8 characters long, and contains upper & lower case characters. Ensure that your passwords match:
- Click Create Account:
Check your NHS email for an email from email@example.com - you will receive an email with a verification code. If you don't receive a verification code email, please check your spam/junk folders. If you still cannot find the email, ensure that have you entered your email address correctly. If you need to make changes, click Back and enter your email again.
Copy & paste the 6 digit code from this email into the Verification code box - make sure not to accidentally include any spaces in the code!
- Click Verify Email:
- Enter your name and select your role from the drop-down list on the next page:
- Search for your practice name in the Search for GP Practice box and select your practice. Your practice name and postcode will be automatically filled for you:
- When you have selected your practice, click Create account.
- Your account is created! You will be taken straight to the Anima guided tour, which will teach how to use Anima in ~5 minutes:
- If you’d prefer to do the tour at another time, click Exit tour:
- You can launch the tour whenever you like by clicking Guided tour in your left-hand menu:
- You now have an Anima account and can start using Anima to manage patient requests!
Article is closed for comments.