In order to submit a request to your GP Surgery, your GP needs to be signed up with Anima. Once your GP is onboard, you can use Anima to communicate with them.
1. Log onto your Anima account (if it is your first time using Anima, you must Create an Anima Account first).
After you are logged in, this is your Dashboard:
2. Click on the left-most blue button labeled "Get help for a medical issue".
3. Start your Anima consultation by clicking on the blue "Begin" button at the center of your screen.
4. You will be asked a series of questions that will help your GP in making a decision on how to help you. Also, it will help decipher if you are having and medical emergency and are better suited to seek emergency care. You will also have the option to type in any concerns for your GP to see.
5. Once you have completed all of the questions on your Anima screen, you will see the following message:
This indicates your medical request has been sent over to your GP for review.
6. You can check the status of a request on your dashboard. Just click on the "Status" button.
7. Upon submitting your request, it will appear as such:
8. Anima will automatically update the status of your request, so you will be up to date on any requests made by your GP regarding your consultation. As long as your email and phone number are correctly entered in our system, we will communicate your GP's requests immediately to you.