In order to request documentation from your GP Surgery, use this guide to communicate your request for travel documentation, PIP documentation, sick notes, test results etc:
1. From your Dashboard, scroll to the request links:
2. Click on "Submit an Admin Request":
3. Confirm the your selection of a request for "Admin Review":
4. From the options on the screen, select the request you want to submit:
5. In the case of requesting a letter or documentation - indicate who your GP should address this letter or request to by typing it in the grey box. (The following images may differ slightly depending on the selection you made on the previous screen):
6. Include any pertinent information regarding why you need the letter:
7. Indicate if this letter has been written for you before. It will help your GP expedite your request:
8. Indicate the date that you need the letter by:
9. Indicate your preference on how you would like to collect the letter:
10. If there is any further information to add regarding your request, you will be able to do so at the final prompt before submitting your request:
11. Great job! You administrative request has been submitted to your GP for review and completion. They will reach out to you if there are any clarifications necessary.
On your dashboard, you can check the status of your request by clicking on the "Status" icon:
The status of your request will automatically update as your GP reviews your request.
Article is closed for comments.