Once you have signed off a request in Anima, you may still have tasks to complete depending on what sign off options you chose (e.g. issuing a prescription, booking an appointment). These will be displayed in the Tasks tab in your dashboard:
When you click on the tasks tab, your dashboard will change to look like this:
To complete tasks associated with a patient request:
- Double click the patient request in the table.
- Review the tasks to be completed for the patient request.
- Hover over the task name to see more information about the task.
- Some tasks, like some patient education options, will show as already completed. Anima’s patient education options are sent to the patient as part of your sign off message.
- You can assign individual tasks to other team members - click the assign icon to select another user.
- When you complete a task, tick the mark complete box.
- When you complete all tasks, a success message will appear. Click OK to return to your dashboard.
- When you have signed off a patient’s request, its status in your dashboard will update to Complete tasks: case closed: