Using Anima's Contact Patients feature, you can send bulk messages to up to 20,000 patients at a time.
If you want to send a message to only a few patients, you can add them to the recipient list yourself:
- Select how you wish to search for the patient's contact details:
- Add individual patients to the recipient list:
- Compose and send your message:
If you want to send a message to lots of patients, it may be easier to import a patient list from your EHR:
- Export a .csv file from your EHR (if you don't know how to do this, we've put together some articles on exporting from EMIS and exporting from SystmOne). Make sure that your file contains the patients' first and last names, NHS numbers and at least one of their mobile phone number or email address. The file you import must contain the right column headers for this information.
- On the Contact Patients page, click Import patient list and then the purple button:
- Select the file you exported from your EHR on your computer.
- If your file is formatted correctly, the patients in the list will be automatically added to the recipient list:
Anima will alert you if there are any errors in the file so that you can fix them before importing.
Next, you can select which message you want to send the patients in your recipient list, then click Send message to patients.
All patients will receive the same message when you use the Contact Patients page. Be mindful about including confidential patient information if you are sending messages to more than one patient.
Article is closed for comments.