Once you have composed a message to send to a patient or patients, you can choose to attach a file to your message.
- First, make sure you have added the patients you want to send a message to to your recipient list.
- Select send email (to send an attachment, you must send the patient an email. You can send them a text in addition to the email, but if you are only sending the patient a text, you won't be able to send an attachment. You can, however, paste a link into the body of your text message).
- Click the attach files box and click Choose file.
- You can either upload a file from your computer, or use a link to the document (for example, a web link to a PDF document).
- Select your file, then click Attach document.