Skip to main content
Release Notes | v1.3.3 | 7 Sep 2022
- Patients can now provide more detail about their availability at the end of an online consultation. This will be shown at the top of a review.
- You can add additional practice information and FAQs to be shown in the new Practice Information section of the patient app
- New clinical modules for nurse-led appointments such as immunisations, wound care and cervical smear tests
- A new 'emergency flag' that can be selected when submitted requests on behalf of patients that will indicate the request needs urgent attention (patients do not have this option available)
- More indicators on the home screen to give you information about requests before opening them
- If you need to revisit any tasks that were completed for a patient, you can now access them from the Patient Management page
Please sign in to leave a comment.